Wednesday, April 29, 2009

How does Marigold protect my plants on RuneScape?

I am farming now. I can grow Marigold, which apparently protects onions, tomatoes and potatoes from disease, but I'm not sure it is. Do they have to be growing at the same time? How do I make sure they are being protected by the Marigold?

How does Marigold protect my plants on RuneScape?
You just have to have the marigold fully grown in the flower patch and don't pick them.


Although, i think its easier to just buy the compost for what is it, 1gp? And pay the gardener to look after potatoes. Then bag them potatoes and pay the gardener to look after onions. Paying the gardener is the best way to train farming, i should know i'm level 80 farming :)


Runescape name - Dan naz :P
Reply:Plant them and let them grow until you have the option to pick, then plant the allotment





Planting marigolds in a Farming flower plot will protect potato, onion, and tomato allotments from disease. Growing marigolds in a Farming plot requires a weeded plot, marigold seed, a seed dibber, a watering can, and level 2 Farming.


http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/Marigold


No comments:

Post a Comment