Monday, May 11, 2009

Looking for marigold seed mix in a large bag complete with fertilizer and mulch. Where can I buy it?

Hi:


I have tried lots of methods of planting marigolds, I have never heard of that paticular method, I believe that the fertilizer would harm the seed if they were all in the same bag, I suggest going to the nursery or Wall-Mart, I like to get several colors of marigold already potted, I also find that its cost effective and I get to choose the arrangement of colors, Just a Suggestion Lots of luck and good Gardening!

Looking for marigold seed mix in a large bag complete with fertilizer and mulch. Where can I buy it?
Marigolds are one of the easiest flowers to grow. I don't think you will find the fertilizer with the seeds this will burn the seeds up. I always use seeds from last years crop But I started out buying a seed mix. My garden is an organic garden so most of my plants come from seed.


No comments:

Post a Comment