Thursday, May 20, 2010

Should I be concerned about my annuals cause it's gonna get cold tonight?

It's suppose to go down to the low 30s and I'm worried that my flowers will die. I have just planted marigolds, pansies, etc. outside. Will they be okay?

Should I be concerned about my annuals cause it's gonna get cold tonight?
Are they close to a house or under the protection of a tree or something? That would help but if the temps get down cold enough it could be bad. I wonder if covering them would be out of the question? If it is clear out and no wind you might have frost and that can be prevented by covering them but you want to uncover them tomorrow morning so they don't get too hot. Best of luck....hopefully the temp will stay about 32-degrees.
Reply:Cover them, they should be o.k.


No comments:

Post a Comment