Saturday, May 22, 2010

Where can I find the company thta makes.....?

I used to buy this little jar of cream called Dream Cream. It had cinnamon, marigold, and god knows what else in it. It stung like the devil on rashes, and scratches and such but it would help heal much faster. It worked on bruises, scars, sore muscles, rashes, and a lot of other things. There are two problems. The store I used to buy it from went out of business (and I borrowed the last jar to a friend who moved out of town before returning it to me), and the name of it is easily confused with something very much not it. So I'm having trouble finding it. Can anyone help?





I know the company also made an anti wrinkle cream....

Where can I find the company thta makes.....?
I've heard of two products called "dream cream". One is for your hair and the other is assist women with sexual satisfaction


No comments:

Post a Comment