Sunday, May 16, 2010

Are there any scents that I can place in or near my garden to discourage my st. bernard from digging?

I've heard that marigolds can be used. I have a small wooden fence around my garden. It is not enough to keep my 100+ lb dog from digging in/around the garden and/or chewing the fence. Any ideas?

Are there any scents that I can place in or near my garden to discourage my st. bernard from digging?
I think this is what you might need





http://www.parmakusa.com/Additional/Gard...
Reply:You might sprinkle a mixture of cayenne pepper and black pepper around the area to discourage your dog from going to that section of the yard. Have to apply every 3 days till he breaks the habit. Sprinkle enough to where you can see the pepper on the ground. Not rainproof.

kung fu

No comments:

Post a Comment